Romantic Kerala Honeymoon Tour
Kerala is our God’s own country; it is called as Heaven on Earth. Kerala is crammed with full of mountains, Greenery and Streams. God has created the Kerala with utmost care; every human should get pleasure of every phase from Kerala. Kerala is one of the prominent tourist destinations of India, with backwaters, beaches, Ayurvedic tourism and tropical greenery as its major attractions.
AIP helps you to enjoy your journey with this trip. This journey includes the places like Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady and Allepy. These are the iconic places of Kerala State.
Enjoyment is the incredible part of the journey.
Accommodation with breakfast in the selected hotels on twin or triple sharing basis.
Meal Plan as per the itinerary.
Assisstance of driver cum guide.
All transfers and sightseeing by Air conditioned vehicle.
Driver allowance, Fuel charges, Parking, Toll, Interstate tax etc.
International airfare and airport taxes.
All Entrances fees
Tips and porter charges
Any other services not specified above
1. Fort Kochi - Fort Kochi is a region in the city of Kochi in the state of Kerala. This is part of a handful of water-bound regions toward the south-west of the mainland Kochi, and collectively known as Old Kochi or West Kochi. Adjacent to this is Mattancherry.
2. Mattancherry Palace - The Mattancherry Palace is a Portuguese palace popularly known as the Dutch Palace, in Mattancherry, Kochi, in the Indian state of Kerala which features Kerala murals depicting portraits and exhibits of the Rajas of Kochi. The palace was included in the "tentative list" of UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Visiting Hours: 10:00 - 17:00 hours on all days except Fridays.
3. Cherai Beach - Cherai Beach is located in Cherai, a suburb of the city Kochi in the state of Kerala. One of the most visited beaches in the state, it is situated at around 25 km from downtown Kochi and 20 km from Cochin International Airport.
4. Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica - The Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica at Fort Kochi is one of the eight Basilicas in Kerala. Counted as one of the heritage edifices of Kerala, this church is one of the finest and most impressive churches in India and visited by tourists the whole year round. The church, for its inimitable beauty and grandeur, has become a must-see destination in Fort Kochi.
5. Willingdon Island - Willingdon Island is the largest artificial island in India, which forms part of the city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala. Much of the present Willingdon Island was claimed from the Lake of Kochi, filling in dredged soil around a previously existing, but tiny, natural island. One who wants to take a feel of serene atmosphere and natural beauty may visit here and enjoy holiday with pleasure. This island is a heart of Shipyard area of Cochin where luxury hotels are situated; some also provide Arabia Sea views as well.
6. Kerala Kathakali Centre - kerala kathakali centre popularly known as school of traditional arts.Established and following our passion from 1994. Kerala kathakali centre is the kerala's foremost arts school and the only authentic theatre where kathakali, music, martial arts and other dance forms are demonstrated in traditional style with its real sence and reality.
KALARIPAYTTU (Martial Arts) - Show 4:00-5:00; INR 300/- Per Head
KATHAKALI - Show 18:00-19:00; INR 350/- Per Head
INDIAN CLASSICAL MUSIC (by special guest artists) - Show 20:00-21:00; INR 300/- Per Head (Sunday to Friday)
CLASSICAL DANCE (Bharatanatyam, Kutchipudi Mohiniyattam & Kalaripayattu) - Saturday; INR 350/- Per Head
7. Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary - Mangalavanam is an ecologically sensitive area situated at the centre of the Indian city of Kochi. It also houses a shallow tidal lake connected with Kochi backwaters by a canal. One of the major attractions is the beautiful watch tower which overlooks the sanctuary thereby giving a superb view to the tourists.
8. Wonderla Kochi - Large amusement park featuring land & water rides, including options for small kids, plus 3D films.
Timing: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Price: INR 580 to INR 1090 + 18% GST
9. Gundu Island - The Gundu Island is one of the many islands that make up the city of Kochi. Gundu is the smallest island around Kochi with an area of 5 acres completely surrounded by coconut trees. The island is a charming combination of rolling waves, enchanting scenery and a tranquil atmosphere.
1. Eravikulam National Park - Eravikulam National Park is a 97 km?2; national park located along the Western Ghats in the Idukki district of Kerala, it is the first national park in Kerala. The rare flora and fauna present in the park also attract visitors. Official vehicles take people on trips where one can experience the biodiversity of a high elevation shola-grassland system. One can view rare terrestrial and epiphytic orchids and beautiful wild balsams along with the Nilgiri Langur, leopards and the Indian Bison as well.
Entry time: 7:00 am - 4.00 pm
Entry Fee: Indian Adults - 120/- (Children - 90/-); Foreign Nationals - 400/-
2. Mattupetty Dam - Mattupetty is among the most visited destinations in the tourist hotbed of Munnar. It is a beautiful picnic spot that regularly attracts visitors. People love visiting the dam and lake here and families can regularly be seen enjoying a fine afternoon in the area. The view of the valley from here is breath-taking and one gets to simply relax and enjoy the beautiful weather.
The most attractive part of Mattupetty dam is its still water which reflects the tea garden around. You can engage yourself with water sport activities like speed boating organized by district Tourism Promotion Council of Idukki (Munnar) and enjoy the pretty natural surroundings of this beautiful dam. Adventure lovers also have options here like trekking in the Shola forest. The best time to visit Mattupetty is from the month of August to May and it is very easily accessible from Munnar town.
3. Anamudi - The literal meaning of Anamudi is “Elephants Foreheads” arising from the fact that the peak is home to largest surviving population of Asian elephants, Gaurs and Nilgiri Tahrs. It's a mountain located in the Indian state of Kerala. It is the highest peak in the Western Ghats and South India.
Best time to visit: November to May
Visiting Charge: No separate charge after entering Eravikulam National Park.
4. Tea Museum - The KDHP Tea Museum is an industry and history museum situated in Munnar, a town in the Idukki district of Kerala. Tata Tea Museum is its official name, but it's also known as Nalluthanni Estate where it is located, or Kannan Devan Hills Plantation Tea Museum.
5. Pothamedu View Point - Lofty overlook with a tea plantation, offering panoramas of the valley landscape below.
6. Attukad Waterfall - Multiple waterfalls cascading amid rolling hills, surrounded by hiking trails & panoramic views. It's one of the most popular tourist destinations in Munnar, ideal for trekking and picnics. This captivating tourist attraction is surrounded by thick jungle and lush green terrains, which are reachable only through a wooden bridge.
7. Wonder Valley Adventure and Amusement Park - In the midst of beautiful water scapes,mountains and mother nature, is a perfect place for you to rejoice, relax and re-energize you – the Wonder Valley Adventure and Amusement park. The park is situated just 13 kms from Munnar at Anachal. Indoor/outdoor amusement park featuring ropes courses, rock climbing, paint ball & a video arcade.
Visiting Time: 08.30 AM to 06.30 PM on all days.
Ticket Rate: Rs.1000/- per pax.(Inclusive of all taxes)
8. Carmelagiri Elephant Park - Carmelagiri Elephant Park is a private park for elephant riding through the hilly paths of Munnar forest, a part of Kerala tourism. Kerala is celebrated without a procession of decorated elephants and the elephant experience in Carmelagiri Elephant Park in Munnar is one the of the best in Kerala.
Opening Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Entrance Fee: INR 400 (for 15 minutes elephant safari)