Explore South India Temple Tour
South India Tour starts from our Chennai.Travelers proceeding towards Andhra pradesh famous lord Balaji temple located at Tirupathi. Then to Vellore Golden Temple.Thiruvannamalai Annamalaiyar Temple, Thirunallar Saneeswara(saturn)Bagavan Temple. Moving to Thanjavur Brihadeeswarar Temple,Madurai Meenatchi Amman temple, Pazhamuthir cholai murugan temple and Thiruparangundram Murugan temple.
AIP will always fulfill your needs by offering a high quality of service.
Accommodation with breakfast in the selected hotels on twin or triple sharing basis.
Meal Plan as per the itinerary.
Assisstance of driver cum guide.
All transfers and sightseeing by Air conditioned vehicle.
Driver allowance, Fuel charges, Parking, Toll, Interstate tax etc.
International airfare and airport taxes.
All Entrances fees
Tips and porter charges
Any other services not specified above
1. Kallanai - Kallanai is an ancient dam built across the river Kaveri in South India. This is situated in Tamil Nadu in the district of Trichy. This dam was constructed in AD 2nd century by the Chola king Karikalan which is located 15 km away from Tiruchirapalli. The dam is originally located in Thanjavur district, by approximately 20 km from trichy across kaveri river. The purpose of the dam was to divert the waters of the Kaveri across the fertile Thanjavur delta region for irrigation via canals.
2. Jambukeswarar Temple, Thiruvanaikaval - Jambukeswarar Temple, Thiruvanaikaval is a famous Shiva temple in Tiruchirapalli district. The temple was built by Kocengannan, one of the Early Cholas, around 1,800 years ago. It is located in the Srirangam island, which has the famous Ranganathaswamy temple.
3. Samayapuram Mariamman Temple - Samayapuram Mariamman Temple is a Hindu temple in Samayapuram in Tiruchirappalli. The main deity, Samayapurathal or Mariamman is made of sand and clay like many of the traditional Mariamman deities, and hence unlike many other Hindu deities there are no abhishekams (sacred washing) conducted to the main deity, but instead the "abishekam" is done to the small stone statue in front of it.
4. Butterfly Park - It's a large park featuring a glass butterfly house, landscaped gardens, a fountain & an eatery. This park has garden, fountain, large butterfly glass house, fountain and hut to take rest and have food. The Park also had a 1.2 km walkway for the visitors. The garden is full of nectar flowers and host plants to attract butterflies. A big blue tiger butterfly sculpture can be seen at entrance in the lawn.
5. Our Lady of Lourdes Church - The Our Lady of Lourdes Church is located in the city of Tiruchirapalli in the state of Tamil Nadu. The Church is devoted to Our Lady of Lourdes. The feast of Our Lady of Lourdes is held annually on 11 February.
Mass Timings: 5 30 am, 6 30 am, 8 am, 5 pm (English), 6 pm
6. Srirangam Island - Srirangam Island is a river island situated within the city of Tiruchirappalli. It is formed by the river Kaveri and the Kollidam, a tributary of the Kaveri. The island is 19 miles in length and 1.5 miles wide. It is bounded by the Upper Anaicut to the west and the Grand Anaicut to the east. Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple is located in the island of Srirangam. It is the tallest temple tower in Asia. Apart from this main tower, there are 21 towers in the temple, each with uniqueness. All the tower in the temple are sculpted with the excellent art work by the ancient artistic legends.
7. World War I Memorial - World War I Memorial, located opposite to Gandhi Market, Tiruchirappalli, is war memorial dedicated for the soldiers of Trichinopoly.
8. Aayiram Kaal Mandapam - Tourist attraction in Tiruchirappalli, in the state of Tamilnadu, India. This is an excellent masterpiece of the Pandian era, which is built out of a single rock. Located inside the Meenakshi Amman temple, this hall houses 1000 pillars, which was built during 1569 A.D. Once you enter Meenakshi Amman temple it will lead to this mandabam (hall). It has ancient articles displayed around the mandapam built with 1000 pillars.
The carvings and statues on each of the pillars are unique and fabulous. Its amazing that such intricate carvings and statues were done hundreds of years back. So artistic and tasteful. There is a statue of Natarajar at the center of this hall. This is an example of the marvel of Indian architecture.
9. Main Guard Gate - Remains of an entrance to the ancient Tiruchirappalli Fort complex with many surrounding vendors. Main Guard Gate open for 24 hrs and all days of the week and there's no Entry fees.